BKE Culture Stretch Cropped Jean
- Mid-rise zip fly 21" cuffed stretch crop
- Wide contour waistband
- Slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- Pieced back embroidered pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking and grinding details
- 95% Cotton, 3% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.