BKE Culture Stretch Cropped Jean
- Mid-rise zip fly 24" stretch cuffed crop
- Comfort waistband
- Curvy fit, eased through the hip and thigh
- Embroidered back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, tacking and cuts with fill yarn details
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Eased comfort, 2" waistband without a top stitch to allow for give when worn.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.