BKE Culture Stretch Cropped Jean
- Mid-rise zip fly 21" stretch cuffed crop
- Comfort waistband
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- Embroidered back darted pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, tacking and grinding details
- 95% Cotton, 3% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash in cold water separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Eased comfort, 2" waistband without a top stitch to allow for give when worn.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.