BKE Derek Jean$69.95 Item #14410ABM12015
- Boys sizes now available! See size tab for more info.
- Relaxed fit bootcut zip fly jean
- Mid-rise, 19 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking and grinding details
- 82% Cotton, 17% Polyester, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
BKE Derek Jean 1 1
Not the same... About six months ago I purchased a pair of Derek Jeans from a Buckle store in Sioux Falls, SD. I absolutely loved the fit of the jeans. They were very accurate on the size described (34L) and the quality was excellent. After several visits to the same Buckle retail store I was unable to find another pair like the pair I had previously bought. Most of the jeans were either a color I disliked or, in most cases, had abnoxious/tacky/ugly stitching designs, fading, and too many holes. I decided to check out your website. I found the website extremely helpful in picking out a pair of jeans that were more my style. I ended up ordering a pair of Derek jeans (I believe they were the Cleveland wash) in size 33L. Upon recieving the jeans the first thing I noticed was that they were not the same quality as the first pair I had bought. The stitching felt very loose and the measurements seemed off. The belt loops were also much larger. I tried the pants on and the waist on the 33s are larger than the waist on the 34s. It wasn't a huge difference but definitely noticable. I decided to keep the jeans due to the fact that I have had such a hard time finding a pair that I like in your stores. It is really unfortunate that this happened because now I am hesitant to buy from your online store again. I really don't like complaining but I figured writing a review could only help the situation. Hopefully the issue gets worked out because like I said I really like your product and I would prefer to continue purchasing jeans from you in the future. August 20, 2012
1-1 of 1