BKE Derek Jean$69.95 Item #14410ABM12030
- Relaxed fit bootcut jean
- Mid-rise, 19 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidery on pieced and darted back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Zip fly
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 99.4% Cotton, 0.6% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
BKE Derek Jean 2 2
good fit for guys who workout I'm 5ft 8in tall 200lbs its been i while since i've bought "nice" clothes . i went to the buckle and had someone help me i tried on like twenty jeans color cuts and sizes. I bought three pairs of dereks in three different colors and i'm goin to buy more. i'm not tall i'm a union bricklayer i work hard and i lift weights so i can't put my legs into some of these little girl jeans that everyone sells and i'm not into wannabe gangster jeans but i wanted to look nice and stylish when i'm not covered in dirt and cement so i've found these to fit and they got like 2 % spandex so even tho they are a nice fit on my legs and butt they stretch alot when i bend and move and feel comfortable, also they feel like they're made well and will hold up well in the wash. But i haven't washed them yet so i can't attest to how much they shrink in the first washing. The jeans are priced okay look good and most importantly fit good and stretch. so if your like me and don't have little wimpy legs and have had problems in other stores looking for a nice pair of denim to fit your thighs and butt and don't like having to wear big baggy jeans then go try a pair of these. but i did have to get mine one size bigger in the waist for alittle extra room but i just wear a belt. They also look good with the Roar shirts i bought too.But they were alittle long i wore a pare today and i was walking on them but if your alittle taller you'll prolly be alright. June 10, 2013
Not the best... I love the look and style of these jeans... However, the "relaxed" fit should be changed to BAGGY!Does not fit at all true to size. I put them on, and they fall straight down. Beig relaxed should not mean that they fall off of you. November 10, 2012
1-2 of 2