BKE Derek Jean
- Relaxed fit bootcut jean
- Mid-rise, 19 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pieced and pintucked pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, grinding, and dremmeling details
- Destruction with fused backing
- Zip fly
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
BKE Derek Jean 1 1
Another quality pair of jeans As expected, another top of the line product sold by buckle... December 20, 2013
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.