BKE Fulton Jean
- Slim fit bootcut zip fly jean
- Low rise, 20" bottom opening
- Raw edge and embroidery on back pockets
- Hand sanding, grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron if necessary.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.