BKE Fulton JeanSALE $64.97 was $74.95 Item #14410ABM1828
- Slim fit bootcut jean
- Low rise, 20" bottom opening
- Silicone injected embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Zip fly
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash in cold water separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
BKE Fulton Jean 2 2
Hole in seam! I ordered these for my husband, and as he was trying them on, he noticed that the seam was not sewn together! His WHOLE hand could fit in the hole!!!! He really liked the fit and wash, but I was fairly irritated that I had to mend them before he could ever wear them!!! March 23, 2013
jeans suck the very first time i washed the jeans, the patches that cover the worn spots all came off. I own over 20 pair of bke jeans and have never had them fall apart in 1 wash. I pay 70 dollars for jeans that will last, may have to go back to lucky jeans. December 18, 2012
1-2 of 2