BKE Fulton Jean
SALE $58.47 was $74.95 Item #14410ABM1833
- Boys sizes available! See Size Guide for more info
- Slim fit bootcut jean
- Low rise, 20" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and tacking details
- Zip fly
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
- Model Info: Height: 6'1" | Chest: 40" | Waist: 31" | Hip: 39 1/2" | Wearing Size: 31x32
|MEN'S JEAN SIZE CONVERSION CHART|
|BOYS SIZES (size)||10||12||14||16||18||20||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|MEN'S JEAN FITS (THIGH)|
|24-24 1/2"||25-25 1/2"||26-26 1/2"||27-27 1/2"|
|fitted through the thigh and knee||not too slim, not too relaxed||room through the thigh||fullest, extra room|
|MEN'S JEAN INSEAMS|
|BOY'S JEAN INSEAMS|
BKE Fulton Jean is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 3 out of 5 by dbellman3 from runs small, but still good Fultons are my favorite jeans... and I usually wear a 28, but I had to get a 29 in this instance. Also, the jeans are almost all one color and very light, compared to how they look in the images here (even though the stitching is all the same). This is still a great pair of jeans, but I was expecting them to look more like the images, and be a little darker toward the bottom and top in the front. Just expect them to look a little washed out.
Date published: 2014-07-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by RossO from stylish but must get the right fit Have to get a size larger in the waist. I wear a 32 normally had to move up to a 33 for a more comfortable fit. Do not dry in the dryer air dry only. Jeans will tighten up and shrink if dried in dryer. After washing jeans gently pull on the waste and areas you want to prevent from shrinking. If you air dry jeans they should not shrink but pull on them as a precaution to prevent fabric from tightening up.
Date published: 2013-08-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verypleased33 from Perfect pair of jeans I am very satisfied with these fulton jeans. They fit good, and look good too. Another quality product from Buckle.
Date published: 2013-07-14