BKE Fulton Jean
- Slim fit bootcut zip fly jean
- Lowrise, 20" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, dremmeling, grinding, reverse denim and cuts with fill yarn details
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash separately, cold water. No bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
BKE Fulton Jean 1 1
mr jeans Son is athletic build. Jean fit snugger than most in the legs. But he really liked the fit overall. January 3, 2012
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.