BKE Harper Boot Stretch Jean
- Original rise zip fly stretch jean
- Comfort waistband
- Curvy fit, eased through the hip and thigh
- Bootcut 17 1/2" bottom opening
- Rhinestones on embossed back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- 92% Cotton, 6% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
The BKE Harper is the same as your favorite BKE Wendi fit but features a more open waistband for comfort.
Eased comfort, 2" waistband without a top stitch to allow for give when worn.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.