BKE Harper Boot Stretch Jean$76.95 Item #74845BPL1006
- Original rise zip fly stretch jean
- Comfort waistband
- Curvy fit, eased through the hip and thigh
- 17 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidery on embossed and darted back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 95% Cotton, 3% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in Mexico.
The BKE Harper is the same as your favorite BKE Wendi fit but features a more open waistband for comfort.
BKE Harper Boot Stretch Jean 7 7
These jeans fit great! I thought I had found jeans at another store until my son introduced me to the buckle jeans. He worked at one of their stores and bought me my first pair. I wont wear anything else right now because the Harper bootcut fit so well. I had to order off the internet because I need a longer length and they don't carry those in the stores I had looked at. Thank you for carrying longer lengths. February 27, 2014
Best Jeans Ever I love these jeans, they fit perfect and such great quality! December 9, 2013
Very comfortable First time purchaser from the Buckle and I love the fit and comfort of the BKE Harper. I ordered online since I live out in the boonies.... I liked them so much, I went to the store (3.5 hour trip) and tried on other brands and styles that they handled and also love the Miss Me's! Had a very good expierence in the store, the sales lady was very friendly and helpful in finding me the right style for my body type. November 11, 2013
Great fit for Curvy girl Love the fit - the high rise is great for me, a curvy girl. These make me look long and lean and are so comfortable. Do not fit like a plus size jean and the high rise is perfect for a someone with curves. They stay true to size with a little give after a couple wears. Love these jeans! October 26, 2013
Harper Jeans The jeans stretch out at least one pant size after wearing a short while and become baggy. Have to wear with a belt. Length was true to size. September 26, 2013
Very comfortable! I love these jeans. They're designed for curvy girls with lot's of room in the hip and thigh area. I love the color, however I do have issues with the waistband gaping in the back just a bit. June 7, 2013
LOVE! These jeans are comfortable and I wear them all the time! Also, very affordable compared to most Buckle Jeans. They do stretch out after awhile but Im not complaining. I could always use a little bit of spare room! April 18, 2013
1-7 of 7