BKE Kate Stretch Cropped Jean
- Mid-rise zip fly 19" stretch crop
- Curvy fit, eased through the hip and thigh
- Studs and broken stitch on back pieced pockets
- Grinding, tacking, dremmeling, hand sanding and cuts with fill yarn details
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A method where the stitch is intentionally interrupted to form a random design.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.