BKE lounge Henley Sweatshirt
- Burnout French terry pullover sweatshirt
- Distressed "1967" graphic
- Rhinestone accents
- 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold with like colors, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if needed. Do not iron on decoration. We recommend washing garment according to care instructions prior to wearing to prevent color from bleeding onto other surfaces. Because of a special finishing process color may fade with each washing.
- This fabric has been created using a burnout process. Wash before wearing as color can rub off on to other fabrics.
The variations in this garment are due to the special treatments and finishes used to give each item a unique personality just like yours.
A technique using a chemical paste that breaks down a layer of fabric to create a patterned effect. This can sometimes result in a 'sheer' look.
A variety of 'toweling' fabric identified by its uncut, looped pile.