BKE lounge Hooded Sweatshirt
- French terry raw edge split neck burnout sweatshirt
- Reverse cuffs on dolman sleeves
- Foil accents
- 54% Cotton, 36% Polyester, 10% Rayon.
- Machine wash in cold water separately inside out, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if needed. Do not iron on decoration.
- This fabric has been created using a burnout process. Wash before wearing as color can rub off on to other fabrics.
A variety of 'toweling' fabric identified by its uncut, looped pile.
A technique using a chemical paste that breaks down a layer of fabric to create a patterned effect. This can sometimes result in a 'sheer' look.
A sleeve that is very wide at the armhole and tapers to a tight wrist.
A technique using metallic foil that is glued to the garment.