BKE Madison Stretch Jean
$29.97 - $39.97
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- Slightly flared 19" bottom opening
- Studs and broken stitch on back faux flap pockets
- Grinding, tacking and hand sanding details
- 88% Cotton, 10% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
This regular fit flare jean is slightly fitted through the hip and thigh.
Sorry, this product is currently not available on buckle.com.
A method where the stitch is intentionally interrupted to form a random design.
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.