BKE Madison Stretch Jean
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- Slightly flared 19" bottom opening
- Studs and broken stitch on back faux flap pockets
- Grinding, tacking and hand sanding details
- 88% Cotton, 10% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
This regular fit flare jean is slightly fitted through the hip and thigh.
A method where the stitch is intentionally interrupted to form a random design.
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.