BKE Madison Stretch Short
- Lowrise zip fly 3" cuffed stretch short
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- Metallic stitch on back pockets
- Grinding, dremmeling, hand sanding, tie dye, patch and cuts with fill yarn details
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
This regular fit short is slightly fitted through the hip and thigh.
Sorry, this product is currently not available on buckle.com.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.