BKE Payton Ankle Skinny Stretch Jean$72.95 Item #23232BKC1014
- Mid-rise zip fly cuffed stretch jean
- Comfort waistband
- Curvy fit, eased through the hip and thigh
- 13 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidery on pieced and darted back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 92% Cotton, 6% Polyester, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash in cold water separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in Mexico.
The BKE Payton is similar to your favorite BKE Kate fit.
BKE Payton Ankle Skinny Stretch Jean 1 1
Torn about these Well they fit great and are super cute, but they have some craftsmanship flaws.1. They're poorly sewn in the legs and one seam was splitting when they arrived. Unfortunately, I had already ripped the tags off so I could not return. Since I cannot sew I used fabric glue to bond the seam together. I hope that works2. The cuff is not sewn in it's just rolled. They didn't bother to sew the cuff which means when I wash them the cuff will come undone unless I take it to an alterations store. Such a shame.Other than those issues the cut, fabric, and fit is awesome. I just wish they wouldn't cut corners and just make some jeans meant to last! I can see me keeping these jeans for a long time and them become my favorite if they don't fall apart at the seams (literally). September 23, 2013
1-1 of 1