BKE Payton Boot Stretch Jean$69.95 Item #14410ABK133
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Comfort waistband
- Curvy fit, eased through the hip and thigh
- 17" bottom opening
- Embroidery on pieced and darted back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in Vietnam.
The BKE Payton is similar to your favorite BKE Kate fit.
BKE Payton Boot Stretch Jean 1 1
Not what I would call "Mid-rise" I usually buy the BKE Culture jeans. They are described as, "Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean. Comfort waistband. Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh. 18" bottom opening. Embroidery on pieced back pockets. Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details," which sounds almost exactly like the description for these Payton jeans. However, the Payton is much MUCH lower on the waist than the culture. I have a bit of a booty and anything less than midrise ends up showing way too much of my backside every time I sit or bend down. These jeans would work well if you wanted more low rise or don't have much of a rear end. August 19, 2013
1-1 of 1