BKE Payton Boot Stretch JeanSALE $64.97 was $82.95 Item #44892BKE1004
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Comfort waistband
- Curvy fit, eased through the hip and thigh
- 17" bottom opening
- Metallic embroidery and rhinestones on back flap pockets
- Hand sanding and whiskering details
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 93% Cotton, 6% Polyester, 1% Elastane.
- Machine wash separately in cold water inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- Made in China.
The BKE Payton is similar to your favorite BKE Kate fit.
BKE Payton Boot Stretch Jean 2 2
Waist Gapped Way Too Much & Crotch Too Long Although these are described as a curvy fit, I disagree. I am a classic pear shape, and for the jeans to fit my hips and thighs, the waist gaped terribly and the crotch was way too long for a female. I purchased my usual size and the fit from the thighs down was perfect. If you are a true pear shape with a much smaller waist than bottom, I would steer clear of these. Although Buckle offers in-store altering, I would rather not waste my time and just purchase another truly curvy jean such as the Silver Natsuki. December 6, 2013
A bit on the small side I bought 5 pair of 30R sized jeans that were BIG STAR and curvy in style (I had 2 pair in this size already). All 5 were different which I know can happen. 2 of the 5 fit and this pair will take me dropping 5-8 pounds to fit so I consider them on the small side. Love the color though. February 16, 2013
1-2 of 2