BKE Payton Boot Stretch Jean
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Comfort waistband
- Curvy fit, eased through the hip and thigh
- 17" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and tacking details
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
The BKE Payton is similar to your favorite BKE Kate fit.
BKE Payton Boot Stretch Jean 1 1
Great Jeans I just love these jeans. They are just as comfy as my PJ's! January 29, 2014
Eased comfort, 2" waistband without a top stitch to allow for give when worn.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.