BKE Payton Boot Stretch JeanSALE $69.97 was $79.95 Item #48665BK22175
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Comfort waistband
- Curvy fit, eased through the hip and thigh
- 17" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash in cold water separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in Mexico.
The BKE Payton is similar to your favorite BKE Kate fit.
BKE Payton Boot Stretch Jean 3 3
Too big! These jeans are really cute they just run about one size too big. I had to take them back and they didn't have them one size smaller. April 4, 2013
This pair not really sized correctly I tried these jeans on in the store and they were the right fit except they only had long and I am short. So I ordered them from the website and they are bigger (too big really) and though I ordered a 29" length and they say 29", they are really about a 30" length so I have to take them to be hemmed. Other than the sizing of this particular pair not really being right I love these jeans but I'm disappointed about the sizing. I washed and dried them thinking it was just that they were new and that would fix them up but it didn't and now I can't return them. Bummed but I guess I'll just get them fixed to the right size and length. :/ March 25, 2013
BKE The pants feel heavy, more stiff than anything. I have washed them and still the same. I was disappointed with that, I expected a better feel. February 12, 2013
1-3 of 3