BKE Payton Straight Stretch Jean
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Comfort waistband
- Curvy fit, eased through the hip and thigh
- 15" bottom opening
- Pieced and darted back embroidered pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- 93% Cotton, 6% Polyester, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
The BKE Payton is similar to your favorite BKE Kate fit.
Eased comfort, 2" waistband without a top stitch to allow for give when worn.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.