BKE Payton Stretch Jean$82.95 Item #48665BK10175
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, eased through the hip and thigh
- 17" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking and grinding details
- 95% Cotton, 3% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in Mexico.
BKE Payton Stretch Jean 8 8
LOVE these jeans! I rarely write reviews but after buying and wearing these jeans I wanted to let everyone know how wonderful they are. They are so comfortable and nicely made. The fit is great and even after stretching out a bit after being in the dryer they still hold the shape and don't get baggy. I will be buying another pair in the other color! December 8, 2011
Awesome jean I am 5'10" with a high waist, I have so much trouble finding jeans, and these are PERFECT! The waist is nice and stretchy, fits true to size and they look great! Love love love. December 30, 2012
Perfect Jeans! I recently discovered the Payton fit and they are perfect for me. I'm very tall with curves and these fit like a glove. I got the 35 inch inseam and they're long enough with room to spare.They have washed well and kept a nice rinse to them. The details are perfect - not too much bling, and not boring, either.I generally have to order online to get the correct length. I know that Buckle keeps inventory store that fits the most people, but I hope sometime that they start keeping more 35-inch inseams in-store. December 11, 2012
Love them! This was my first pair of BKE jeans. I tried them on a whim and I LOVE them!!! They do stretch so go down a size from what you usually buy. May 1, 2012
LOVE these Jeans I am very tall. All legs and these jeans look and feel great. I will only by Buckle Jeans. I'm SOLD.. Worth the money. November 29, 2011
Denise These jeans are awesome! They fit great and and very comfortable! Love them. It's my 3rd pair of "Buckle" branded jeans and I am happy with ALL of them! November 7, 2011
Love em I love these jeans. I found them in the store, and the girl helping did recommend I go down a size or two because they do run large. So glad I did. They fit great. I love them. I'm hooked on BKE jeans. I will never go back to AE jeans. October 31, 2011
Perfection!! I believe these are the most perfect pair of pants I've ever put on my booty!! They hug every curve just right. I have trouble finding jeans long enough (I'm 6') and these are plenty long in XL. The wash is very flattering in all the right places and I've already had oodles of compliments on these jeans and I just bought them today!! Again, I LOVE these jeans :) October 1, 2011
1-8 of 8