BKE Rachel Flare Stretch JeanSALE $49.97 was $76.95 Item #48665BK11160
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Double needle contour waistband
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- Flared 22" bottom opening
- Broken stitch on back pieced flap pockets
- Grinding, tacking and hand sanding details
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in Mexico.
BKE Rachel Flare Stretch Jean 6 6
LOVE THEM!!! These BKE jeans are an awesome fit and style... I cannot ignore how well made, and what a good fit the BKE brand is. These jeans run a little big in the waist area...might want to size down. They are SO very cute and comfortable - I Love them! I would highly recommend giving them a try! March 11, 2012
Love them This is my new favorite pair of jeans. I went with the advice of the other reviews and got a size smaller, and they were absolutely right. I want another pair, but they don't have my size anymore - get multiple pair if you can! August 19, 2012
Flattering I love these jeans - very flattering. A little too big through the thigh but I wanted them to look like boyfriend jeans so I bought them in a bigger size. Back pockets are so cute and placed in a very flattering way. May 23, 2012
Comfy and cute These jeans are a looser cut. So get one size smaller. They look great though and are my favorite pair now. January 12, 2012
Hot!! Love everything about these jeans. Color, fit, and length. Makes the back end look amazing!!! December 13, 2011
Nice Jeans They run really large, my normal size falls off of me. The color and wash are great and they feel sturdy. November 8, 2011
1-6 of 6