BKE Sabrina Boot Stretch Jean$79.95 Item #57033BMM1101
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Comfort waistband
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- 17" bottom opening
- Embroidery on back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- 93% Cotton, 6% Polyester, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately in cold water, inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in Vietnam.
The BKE Sabrina is the same as your favorite BKE Star fit but features a more open waistband for comfort.
This regular fit bootcut jean is slightly fitted through the hip and thigh.
BKE Sabrina Boot Stretch Jean 1 1
I might be able to deal with it I got these jeans in a size 32P. I am very short, only 5'0, and the jeans are a bit long, but look perfect with a nice wedge or shorter boot. The problem I have with these jeans is not their length really, but the fit around the waist area. While the jeans fit everywhere else, they are a bit smaller in the waist than they should be and have no give. I washed them according to their instructions and they shrunk and now they are even tighter around the waist, barely able to fit them there now, it gives me an extreme muffin top, which is unattractive no matter what shirt you wear with it. I have since just sat them aside, and I feel like I wasted a lot of money on these pants, but they are still cute nonetheless, and someone with different proportions might be okay with these jeans, so I guess they wouldn't be a total failure. Maybe I'll find a use for them in the future, but as for now they are those jeans you look at when you don't have anything else to wear with dread. March 24, 2013
1-1 of 1