BKE Sabrina Boot Stretch Jean
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Comfort waistband
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- 17" bottom opening
- Frayed faux back flap embroidered pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, tacking and grinding details
- 93% Cotton, 6% Polyester, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
The BKE Sabrina is the same as your favorite BKE Star fit but features a more open waistband for comfort.
This regular fit bootcut jean is slightly fitted through the hip and thigh.
BKE Sabrina Boot Stretch Jean 1 1
Product makes you look good. I really like these jeans. I bought them in the store with my boyfriend and they are super comfortable and you look really good in them. The shape your butt really well, and make your legs look long and thin. January 2, 2014
Eased comfort, 2" waistband without a top stitch to allow for give when worn.
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.