BKE Sabrina Cuffed Cropped Jean$66.95 Item #23232BKC1003
- Low rise zip fly 24" stretch cuffed crop
- Comfort waistband
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- Embroidered back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, tacking, grinding and cuts with fill yarn details
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash in cold water separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in Mexico.
- Model Info: Height: 5'8" | Bust: 35" | Waist: 27" | Hip: 38" | Wearing Size: 26
The BKE Sabrina is the same as your favorite BKE Star fit but features a more open waistband for comfort.
This regular fit crop is slightly fitted through the hip and thigh.
BKE Sabrina Cuffed Cropped Jean 2 2
Crops for models, baby boots for me. I'm pretty much as short as they come at 5'1'', and I think these look better on me as regular length jeans. They've got about a 15'' leg opening, and about a 27'' inseam, more or less making them baby boot jeans for me. They are sort of an odd length, barely long enough as regular jeans, and I have to cuff them more times than I like to get a cropped look out of them. I don't think they're slim enough at the "knee" (the intended knees of most jeans hit me almost down on the shin) for tucking into boots, but they do look cute with sneakers, and I think they'll go great with some thin soled sandals this spring. Overall some really comfy jeans. March 4, 2013
Not your typical Sabrina fit The Sabrina fit is my fav when it comes to BKE. I have several pairs including crops and these are not even close to the same. I had high hopes as I love my other pairs but these are incredibly baggy in the knees and too wide at the cuff, If you're shorter as I am, you will look like an Oompa Loompa! Not flattering at all! February 12, 2013
1-2 of 2