BKE Sabrina Slim Boot Stretch Jean
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Wide waistband
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- 16 1/2" bottom opening
- Faux leather appliques on pieced back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and tacking details
- 93% Cotton, 6% Polyester, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron.
The BKE Sabrina is the same as your favorite BKE Star fit but features a more open waistband for comfort.
This regular fit bootcut jean is slightly fitted through the hip and thigh.
A 2" contoured wide waistband.
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.