BKE Sabrina Stretch Jean$79.95 Item #57033BMM1010
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Comfort waistband
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- Slightly flared 20" bottom opening
- Embroidery on darted back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in Vietnam.
The BKE Sabrina is the same as your favorite BKE Star fit but features a more open waistband for comfort.
This regular fit flare jean is slightly fitted through the hip and thigh.
BKE Sabrina Stretch Jean 3 3
Fitted Jeans are true to fit. I am a 27 and it fits perfectly. It's a bit tight but after washing them, they do stretch out over time. The only thing i don't like is the cuts...I accidentally tore them putting the jeans on, now I have a hole showing my skin...not a fan of that. The fabric is not as soft either so if you prefer to be comfortable, you should go one size larger. I personally prefer my jeans to be fitted. June 30, 2013
BKE Jeans I was very impressed with how quickly the jeans came in the mail and how perfect they fit!! I would recommend these jeans to everyone!! June 6, 2013
GOOD JEANS!!! These jeans are really cute. I really like the triple stitching, and color. The only thing I wish was a little different is how they fit in the waist/crotch area. They seem really poofy when you sit if that makes any sense. Other than that, I really like them! They go good with any shoe I pair them up with. May 4, 2013
1-3 of 3