BKE Sabrina Stretch Short
- Low rise zip fly 3" frayed stretch short
- Comfort waistband
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- Embroidery on pieced and darted back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, tacking, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- 95% Cotton, 3% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash in cold water separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
BKE Sabrina Stretch Short 1 1
cute and comfy these shorts are very comfortable i must say. i have thicker thighs and they are not tight around them and the pockets are very flattering. They are true to size. February 19, 2013
Eased comfort, 2" waistband without a top stitch to allow for give when worn.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.