BKE Sarah Stretch Cropped Jean
- Lowrise zip fly 17" cut-off stretch crop
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- 2 1/2" vents
- Broken stitch on back pockets
- Grinding, tacking, dremmeling and hand sanding details
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
*Conversion sizes may vary.
Women's BKE Crops
A method where the stitch is intentionally interrupted to form a random design.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.