BKE Seth Jean
- Loose fit straight leg jean
- Regular rise, 20" bottom opening
- Embroidery on pieced and frayed back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking and whiskering details
- Zip fly
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron if needed.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.