BKE Seth JeanSALE $59.97 was $69.95 Item #14410ABM1730
- Loose fit straight leg jean
- Regular rise, 20" bottom opening
- Silicone injected and embroidered back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, tacking and grinding details
- Zip fly
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash in cold water separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
BKE Seth Jean 4 4
Great Jean for a not so great Butt! This jean is awesome! I was hesitant to purchase as I have always had difficult time finding jeans to fit around my thighs (from years of bodybuilding), to my pleasant surprise, the "Seth" fit perfect--not to snug, not to loose. I found that this style jean can be dressed up or down depending on the shoes and belt. Looks great with a button down or just a t-shirt, definately worth the investment. Not only do I feel like it makes me look better, it actually does make me look better! January 22, 2013
Nice Jeans I have tried several different brands of jeans and I keep coming back to the BKE jeans. They fit me better and are a much better value than some of the other name brand jeans. The Seth jeans were a touch larger than I expected but better than being too small for sure. February 20, 2013
Best pair of jeans I think I've ever purchased! These jeans are sturdy and well made. The fit is perfect for me, as I am a powerlifter and require a really loose fit. I typically have to go up a size or two. This pair of jeans (36-36) fit really well, with plenty of room throughout. The look is really cool, too! Also, I needed to have them altered at the bottom, so I contacted the nearest Buckle store and it turns out they perform this service at no charge to Buckle customers! How awesome! This helps make the price of the jeans more than totally worth it! So, if you're looking for a good-looking, well-made pair of jeans for a really good price, check these out! February 3, 2013
Definitely loose fitting I normally buy the more fitted jeans for my husband who is a hard to find size...36x38. We thought we'd try the loose fit because we have such trouble finding the darker wash. These are definitely a lot looser fitting and if that is the look you are going for, then these are great jeans. We still prefer the other, more fitted styles. January 14, 2013
1-4 of 4