BKE Star Flare Stretch Jean
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- Flared 22" bottom opening
- Piping on embroidered back pockets
- Tacking, grinding, hand sanding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A cording-like material placed between two layers of fabric that creates a raised area; when washed, the top surface becomes lighter than lower areas.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.