BKE Starlite Stretch JeanSALE $49.97 was $82.95 Item #48665BKL4572
- Super lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- Slightly flared 20" bottom opening
- Pieced back embroidered pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking and grinding details
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 95% Cotton, 3% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately, cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in Mexico.
BKE Starlite Stretch Jean 5 5
Favorite new pair! I really like these jeans. I can wear tennis shoes or heels with them. They are the perfect length to where they don't drag the ground or are too short for heels! March 7, 2012
Starlite These were MCH bigger than what the size was supposed to be. I liked the color, but had to return them I store & exchange them for a different pair. January 30, 2014
LOVE this FIT!!! I have been wearing Starlite's for about 7-8 years. They are the only jeans that fit me just the way I like. I worked for Buckle for almost 6 years and even through all the jeans I tried nothing fits as good as this fit. I have been searching for a new fit to replace the Starlite since they are so hard to find in the right size, but nothing else works for my body type. Please bring this fit back, the old fit of them. I noticed the newer ones don't fit quite as good. They are a little higher in the back and dont fit in the waist quite as good. May just be me but the older ones are the best in the world. PLEASE bring back the Starlite!!!!!! December 3, 2013
LOVE I absolutely love this pair of jeans. I would wear them every day if i could. PLEASE Buckle, keep making Starlights, they are my favorite fit of any jean I've ever wore! August 31, 2013
Great Jeans but run big I love everything about these jeans - the size, color and most of all the fit!! However, they run big so I will have to exchange mine for a different pair because they now do not have my size!! I would recommend these jeans to everyone because they are great casual jean that you can dress up or down!! April 5, 2012
1-5 of 5