BKE Stella Boot Stretch JeanSALE $59.97 was $86.95 Item #48665BK55116
- Super lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Eased waistband
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- Boocut 18" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 92% Cotton, 7% Polyester, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in Mexico.
The BKE Stella is the same as your favorite BKE Starlite fit but has an eased waistband for comfort.
BKE Stella Boot Stretch Jean 3 3
One size up is perfect fit! Very cute jeans, good quality. I didn't find them very short as the other reviewer said, but maybe 1/2 inch shorter than the typical "regular" length. I always wear the BKE Stella and this pair does run small; sizing up one size was perfect! Also, the pocket stitching is cream and tan, which is a little hard to see in the picture. One star off for the inconvenience of the sizing difference, and would've preferred all cream colored stitching for versatility. March 2, 2014
Elena Cute...but very short, instead of 29 1/2 " it is 28". With heels it is not looking right. January 2, 2014
Woah, they were tight! Normally I range between a 27 or a 28, but when ordering online I usually get a 28, just to play it safe. They arrived and were even cuter than pictured! However, when trying them on, I could hardly pull them up. I was able to get them to button, but just barely... They are also very low cut. EXTREMELY SLIM FIT & EXTREMELY LOW WAIST. I took them to the store to exchange and bought another style of BKEs in a 27. January 13, 2012
1-3 of 3