BKE Stella Boot Stretch Jean
- Super low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Comfort waistband
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Rhinestones on pieced back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
The BKE Stella is the same as your favorite BKE Starlite fit but features a more open waistband for comfort.
BKE Stella Boot Stretch Jean 1 1
The product seemed to be sized incorrectly. Very tight fit and not similar to other buckle jeans in the same size. Not 100% happy with the product. The other buckle jeans I have in the same size fit much better. This pair was cut way to small. January 20, 2013
Eased comfort, 2" waistband without a top stitch to allow for give when worn.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.