BKE Stella Boot Stretch Jean
- Super low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Comfort waistband
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Embroidery on pieced back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, whiskering and grinding details
- 93% Cotton, 6% Polyester, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
The BKE Stella is the same as your favorite BKE Starlite fit but features a more open waistband for comfort.
BKE Stella Boot Stretch Jean 1 1
Love this product want more Different style Love the way they fit & look.. Also loveStyle great product :) January 27, 2013
Eased comfort, 2" waistband without a top stitch to allow for give when worn.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.