BKE Stella Skinny Stretch Jean
- Super low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Comfort waistband
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 12" bottom opening
- Faux leather applique on embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- 95% Cotton, 3% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
The BKE Stella is the same as your favorite BKE Starlite fit but features a more open waistband for comfort.
BKE Stella Skinny Stretch Jean 2 2
Fuss free These fit really well. What I love about these, after I put them on I never have to tug at or adjust them throughout the day. These are the most comfy skinny jeans I've ever bought. November 15, 2013
Great pair of skinnies I have never found a pair of BKE skinnies that work for me but I love these. I ordered them online and they fit great. I would say that they run a little big and they seem a little highter rise than my other Stella's. They have a nice stretch to them and I really like the pockets. All BKE's are a hit and miss for me as far as fit goes but I would recommend ordering a smaller size than your normal BKE size. September 4, 2013
Eased comfort, 2" waistband without a top stitch to allow for give when worn.
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.