BKE Stella Slim Boot Stretch JeanSALE $49.97 was $79.95 Item #48665BK11169
- Super lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Eased waistband
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- Bootcut 16 1/2" bottom opening
- Broken stitch on back pieced pockets
- Grinding, tacking, dremmeling, hand sanding and cuts with fill yarn details
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in Mexico.
The BKE Stella is the same as your favorite BKE Starlite fit but has an eased waistband for comfort.
BKE Stella Slim Boot Stretch Jean 6 6
Best Jeans ever I LOVE my new jeans! They are so comphy and they work with every outfit be it dressy or casual. And on top of all that they slim you down make your legs and butt look great! Couldent ask for more. May 18, 2012
Love BKE but a little on the large side I always buy BKE Stella boot jeans. I have loved the way they fit. Have two in slim and two in regular. I bought these online without trying on obviously and they were a bit big. For the slim cut they dont fit as tight as I expected and they stretch quite a bit too much for my liking as well.. December 13, 2013
Love these I love the look and detailing on these jeans, pierced pockets and some tears, not over the top. Are not thin like the lighter color jeans get with grinding. Seem durable. Nice color.They fit me well and are true to size. These are not skin tight. They are a very wearable for getting out and doing things in jeans.These are one of my favorite jeans I've bought at BKE. February 1, 2013
poor i ordered a 26 it fit like a 28, looked nothing like the picture. i love there other jeans but these are not a good buy. September 20, 2012
get a size or two down. I wish I could trade them in for a smaller size. Run too big. March 7, 2012
awesome jeans gotta love the jeans perfect fit, look style!! do recommend them,(: love love them!!. December 30, 2011
1-6 of 6