BKE Stella Slim Boot Stretch JeanSALE $64.97 was $86.95 Item #48665BK14169
- Super lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Wide waistband
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- Bootcut 16 1/2" bottom opening
- Rhinestones on back pieced and pintucked pockets
- Dremmeling, grinding and hand sanding details
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in Mexico.
The BKE Stella is the same as your favorite BKE Starlite fit but features a more open waistband for comfort.
BKE Stella Slim Boot Stretch Jean 4 4
One of my favorite pairs of BKEs! Super cute design, enough details to make them unique and trendy, but simple enough to be versatile! The denim has a little bit of stretch, but not as much as some of the other "stretch Stellas"; it's more of a sturdy denim. They will stretch out/give a little bit in the waistline when wearing them, but they don't stretch out too much, so that's a plus! Love the sturdier denim! I have had great luck with the rhinestones staying on the pockets too! I have washed and worn them close to a dozen times (inside out, of course, and I usually hang them to dry), so they are still like new. :) These are very cute in person, fit great in my typical Stella size, and are good quality! January 14, 2013
Great fit...don't stretch out I bought these jeans as a complete impulse buy. I was wearing sweats and was asked to go out to dinner, so I stopped @ our local Buckle tried on another Stella 1st, then these (i preferred the darker wash) LSS -- I wore them out of the store!Pros -- They do not stretch out (no saggy butt/thigh)They do not give you plummer buttThey come in XL (long lengths -- I bought a 35" Inseam)Cons -- they are a little Spendy (hoping I will get years out of them so I though of it as an "investement")I am a Mom and refuse to wear "Mom Jeans". These are stylish and flattering. I love them and will be buying a second pair -- when they go in sale ;) November 11, 2012
REALLY cute! These jeans are so cute. The back pockets have little rhinestones that make the jeans look a bit more dressy. I have only worn them once and I got so many compliments on how great they look. I love the fit of the Stella's and these are no exception. totally worth the money. May 23, 2012
Every DAY Jean This style was the total package for me! The pocket is one of my faves, the wash is great for spring/summer, and love the side seam stitching detail! I would personally wear with my new cowboy boots, but also looks great with flips or heels! You can dress the style up or down, and is truely a jean you can wear for every occasion! ENJOY!!! April 30, 2012
1-4 of 4