BKE Stella Straight Stretch Jean$86.95 Item #48665BK16164
- Super lowrise zip fly stretch cuffed jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 14" bottom opening
- Embroidered pieced back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking and grinding details
- 92% Cotton, 7% Polyester, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in Mexico.
The BKE Stella is the same as your favorite BKE Starlite fit but features a more open waistband for comfort.
BKE Stella Straight Stretch Jean 2 2
Versatile design, good quality, but beware of length! Cute details, but simple enough they are extremely versatile with dressing up or down. I love the "straight" BKE's because they can be worn with flats, wedges, or inside boots...very convenient! These stretch a little when you wear them, but not too much and no more than a half size, so that's nice! HOWEVER...be aware that the "31" length is the length WITH them cuffed, so they are actually closer to a 33/long length. I don't prefer wearing them cuffed (I think it actually detracts from how cute the upper portion of these jeans are), so I had to get them hemmed. Cute, versatile design, good fit, but beware of the confusion with the length description! :) January 14, 2013
Stunning Stella These jeans have a lower rise than I am used to but they are very flattering in general! You can roll up or let them be, and they can be worn casually or you can dress them up! They are very comfortable and fun! July 24, 2012
1-2 of 2