BKE Stella Straight Stretch Jean$82.95 Item #48665BK18164
- Super low rise zip fly stretch cuffed jean
- 31" uncuffed
- Comfort waistband
- 14" bottom opening
- Embroidered pieced back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in Mexico.
- Model Info: Height: 5'9" | Bust: 34" | Waist: 27 1/2" | Hip: 37 1/2" | Wearing Size: 26x29
|SHORT - 29.5"-30.5"||X-LONG - 35.5"-36.5"|
|REGULAR - 31.5"-32.5"||XX-LONG - 37.5"|
|LONG - 33.5"-34.5"|
BKE Stella Straight Stretch Jean 2 2
My First BKE's! So... I should probably be ashamed to say that these are my first pair of BKE jeans. I've worked for Buckle for almost a year and a half and I have only bought Rocks, Miss Me's, and Livs. Anyway, I really like these. I love the whole rolled straight on top of a short boot look, and I knew these would be perfect with my Bed Stu's! I could have done the size down, but the 29 was comfortable. They didn't stretch out a lot. I've worn them twice now and probably will wear them at least once more before I wash them. I love the destruction (and the fact that there isn't a hole right on my knee, so I won't rip it!). Also, I was surprised that I liked this jean, considering the fact that it's a Stella, which is definitely too low of a rise for me. These didn't feel too low which was a pleasant surprise.Over all, I would suggest this jean. Especially if you're looking for a good jean to roll on top of short boots. September 26, 2012
Love these Jeans!! I'm a faithful Sabrina lover but when I saw these jeans online I had to go try them on. They are so cute especially with a mid-calf boot or booty. These are my first Stella jeans and others I've tried on in the past I haven't loved as much as the Sabrina's but these are really cute!! I usually buy 26's in the Sabrina's however I purchased the Stella's in a 28 as they sit right on your hip. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a cute pair of jeans that are going to be super trendy this fall!! August 23, 2012
1-2 of 2