BKE Stella Stretch JeanSALE $59.97 was $79.95 Item #48665BKL7895
- Super lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Eased waistband
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- Slightly flared 19" bottom opening
- Embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 95% Cotton, 3% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in Mexico.
The BKE Stella is the same as your favorite BKE Starlite fit but has an eased waistband for comfort.
BKE Stella Stretch Jean 4 4
I love BKE These jeans are exactly why I keep purchasing BKE. They fit well in the waist and the thigh and make my butt look great. The detailing is solid and made of good quality materials. I think that I will order one size down next time since they seem to run a tad too big, January 25, 2014
cool stella stretch Love-Love-Love these jeans!!!it's a denim stretch without the feel or look of stretch, they last, are well made ,with great thick stitching. It is also a plus that they come in the longer lengths. There are many jeans out there, I have tried my share, but since I met the Stella Stretch, I keep a stock of my own, casual to run around town in, lunch in and even go to work in.Thanks for this jean product, please don't stop production of this style, it is a great jean,and classic...Thanks July 24, 2013
Perfect fit! Buckle (BKE) sure knows what they're doing with the Stellas! I am tall and thin and this is the only jean I've ever found that fits me perfectly. I don't shop anywhere else.The fit and length of this style is perfect-- not too long or short. The waste is comfortable and stretchy, but I'll have to wear a belt as they stretch out through the day. I also love the medium colored wash. Overall, if you love the BKE Stellas, these are the jeans for you. Keep up the good work BKE! May 9, 2013
cute denim bad fit i normally am a28 without fail but these run at least one size too big very disappointing when you have to order off line March 31, 2012
1-4 of 4