BKE Taylor Stretch JeanSALE $49.97 was $79.95 Item #48665BK12173
- Original rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, eased through the hip and thigh
- Bootcut 18" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking and grinding details
- 95% Cotton, 3% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately, cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in Mexico.
The BKE Taylor is the same as your favorite BKE Drew fit with the waist and hips eased ever so slightly for comfort.
BKE Taylor Stretch Jean 9 9
My Favorite Jeans I love the fit of these jeans. I'm so disappointed that they are being discontinued. I wish they were also available in 'skinny' fit, so I could wear them with my boots. January 26, 2013
Great Jeans!! If you carry your weight in the rear and and have trouble with the infamous "gap in the back", these are the jeans for you! Most comfortable pair of jeans I own!! January 23, 2013
Taylor stretch great jeans These are great jeans with boots or flats. They were on sale which is even better. October 1, 2012
Great fit. Loved the jean. I am 54 yrs old and have a difficult time finding comfortable flattering jeans August 30, 2012
Very comfortable jeans! I am very happy with these jeans. They run a little larger, but other than that...very nice! August 23, 2012
Hmm? I was disappointed with the Taylor Stretch Jeans after wearing 2 other Buckle jeans that fit so well and comfy. Maybe it was me, but the jeans were too baggy in the crotch and thigh area. I ordered the same size as the other two. I will wear them just around the house since they have been to the alterations. Oh, well, get back online and order another pair of comfy jeans! February 28, 2012
Very "stretchy" Be sure to buy a size smaller than you usually wear! February 11, 2012
Sherry I LOVE these jeans!!!!!! The fit, color everything is what I look for in jeans. December 13, 2011