BKE Tenley Stretch JeanSALE $49.97 was $82.95 Item #48665BK14153
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, eased through the hip and thigh
- 17" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in Mexico.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
BKE Tenley Stretch Jean 18 18
Nice sale jean! Great sale purchase. Like the wash, the waist does run big so you might go a size smaller. If your thighs are fuller go with your regular size and wear a belt. I'm pleased with these jeans and they sort of fit like my all time favorite brand Lucky Jeans(just not roomy in the thighs as Lucky's relaxed styles) February 27, 2012
Dissapointed I have been trying to buy jeans similar to the Stretch Daytrip Aquarious that have been discontinued, so i bought this pair but i didn't like the fit or the fabric. January 14, 2014
Fantastic Pair of Jeans These jeans are amazing. They do not hug your thighs like a lot of styles of jean do these days. They fit more loosely through the hip and thigh. They are the ultimate comfort jean, yet still look stylish.They run one size too big, so order a size smaller and you won't be disappointed. They are a thicker denim and have less stretch then most other jeans that are popular. I appreciate this as I am not a fan of super stretchy jeans.Will definitely buy this cut again. December 26, 2013
Tenley fit is awesome I don't like the tight look jeans for me. These are more relaxed and are the most comfortable jeans I own. May 7, 2013
Great Fit I love these jeans. Fits nicely when you have a butt and somewhat muscular legs. December 20, 2012
Original Rise for Comfort! The BKE Tenley runs extremely large! If you like a high rise with some room in the waist, this is your jean! It's relaxed through the hip and thigh. If you normally wear a slimmer fit denim you would drop a few sizes in this particular fit. It's a great curvy fit and I have heard great reviews on this fit in person! August 16, 2012
Review of on-line purchase I enjoy purchasing products online;however; jeans are difficult to get a correct fit; wanted the threading on the jean to be whiter as it appeared on the picture. Doubt if will purchase jeans online as want to make sure product actually is what is being purchased; esp. with the cost! July 28, 2012
Perfect for me These fit me perfectly in every way. Great length, tight butt, and comfortable around the waist, I really have no complaints. June 11, 2012