BKE Tenley Stretch JeanSALE $69.97 was $86.95 Item #48665BK15153
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, eased through the hip and thigh
- 17" bottom opening
- Embroidered and grinded back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, grinding and dremmeling details
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in Mexico.
BKE Tenley Stretch Jean 4 4
Awesome jean Just got these jeans and i love, love, love them. The fit is very comfortable and they actually don't feel tight on my thighs. April 18, 2012
Not what I expected I got these jeans in a size smaller than i normally buy and they seemed extremely huge but when i took them in to return them they informed me Tenley style is loose fitting. I had no clue. February 17, 2012
Only jeans in store that fit my curvy hips and thighs I tried on about 30 pair of jeans in the Buckle store - not kidding. These are the only pair that fit in a way that I think are flattering. I am a size 10 and the waist size 30 fits me perfectly. The rise is perfect to me - a few inches below my navel. I have a long torso. I am curvy in the hips and thighs and these jeans fit and look good on me. The guy that helped me said to buy them a little snug, so I did. He actually wanted me to buy them in a size 29, but I am glad that I did not. They stretched a little in a size 30, but became just right to me. My only complaint is that the length is just too long since I don't wear high heeled shoes. Buckle will alter for free, but they require me to wash and wear at least twice before they will alter the length, which is inconvenient. I'll get back to the store for the free alteration as soon as I can work it in my schedule. November 2, 2011
they run big! I really love the look of these jeans but buy small because they really stretch a lot. I usually wear 28 or 27. Got these in 27 and I need to exchange for a 26. October 23, 2011
1-4 of 4