BKE Tyler Jean
- Boys sizes available! See Size Guide for more info.
- Relaxed fit bootcut zip fly jean
- Mid-rise, 21" bottom opening
- Darted embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. No bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
BKE Tyler Jean 1 1
BKE Tyler Jeans I really like the look and feel of these jeans. They fit a lilttle bit tight around the crotch, but not bad at all. The leg is a good loose fit that isnt too baggy.I wear them to work in an office environment and out to the bar for fun. They work for just about everything. July 23, 2013
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.